It is a five session retreat open to corporate, education, civic, and non-profit women leaders.
We invite you to join our “Radiant Leadership” community.
The Radiant Leadership retreat is designed to provide you with the time to listen to your own soul, support others in listening to their souls, and to provide space in your life to integrate your wisdom. We live in challenging times, and as leaders it is vital that we take time to renew our spirits and reflect on the purpose and passion underlying our work. Radiant Leadership offers leaders a time and place to work through life’s larger questions, to reconnect with your soul, and to grow your capacity for authentic leadership in the safety and comfort of a community of individuals reaching for similar goals.
As we approach the end of the year, the air cools, the leaves fall, and we enter into a season of less light. This winter, we invite women professionals to join us in a 5 session retreat in Seattle to find their radiant light with us and to dream big for the upcoming year. A time to uncover, renew and re-connect to ourselves and our communities to prepare for the upcoming year.
What Do You Gain:
- The space, support, and tools to lead with power, authenticity and confidence
- The potential to build greater alignment and inquire deep into your personal and professional goals
- Peer learning partners to maintain momentum and accountability
- A safe place for honest discussion and feedback
- Experiential learning in a guided, yet open, curriculum
- Acknowledgment and honouring of your gifts and strengths, as well as your limits
- A diverse and compassionate community dedicated to listening to each person’s narrative
- Insight into who you are, thus increasing capacity for self-awareness, self-management, deep listening, living and leading from core values, and building trustworthy relationships.
Who You Are:
- You are ready to give yourself the time and space to reflect on important questions about your life and work
- You are in the midst of big transitions in your personal life, career or relationships
- You want to make a difference in the world but find it difficult to sustain your original passion and purpose
Thank you to all our current, past and future attendees who share a commitment to empower, inspire and create positive change in themselves and the world through their work here and beyond.
Shian has empowered me to find my authentic voice and confidence.
She has helped me identify strengths I haven’t appreciated as much as I should and build on those strengths to realize I already am the person I want to be – I just need to give myself the permission to be that person. What I like most about her style is that the conversations are free flowing, and I can trust Shian with my innermost thoughts. I’ve always felt respected and honored in our meetings.
The biggest benefit for me from working with Shian was enabling me to let go of the psychic baggage I’ve been carrying around and make room for optimism and greater purpose.
Our sessions exceeded my expectations. Shian is very effective in listening for the emotion behind my words and making me aware of the energy I’m generating. I learned so much about myself from each session which helped me open up my eyes to the opportunities I’m letting go because of the fears and doubts I was unconsciously holding. I was amazed at how much she was able to uncover with me over the phone in a short amount of time. Just imagine how much more we could have done if we met face-to-face for our sessions! I’m grateful for Shian’s talents in asking the right questions as she helped me unlock what held me back along the way. Shian’s program was vital for getting professional guidance in undertaking this journey of self-discovery.
Shian Chuan is committed to supporting women leaders. Through her business SC Leadership LLC, Shian facilitates international courses for professionals in civic and corporate leadership, provides individual coaching for emerging and global leaders, and partners and speaks with mission driven organizations and communities. Drawing on her extensive coaching experience, Shian developed the Radiant Leadership Circle to support the flourishing of promising women leaders. Utilizing her background in Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, Executive Development, Neurolinguistic Programming (behavioral psychology), she helps leaders align their heart, mind and body with their vision and mission to encourage civic engagement and symbiotic relationships between ourselves and our planet. By working together with conscious minds, we can make the planet a better place to live for all life forms.