For example, do you:
- Tend to get ill or nervous right before that public speaking engagement
- Get that unsettling feeling in your chest or stomach before having to meet with your boss
- Turned on or off when your partner behaves in a certain way
- Experience your heart beats faster when encountering your phobia
- Get tired or sick when you are stressed
- Experience that a certain smell, sound or environment reminds you of a certain feeling
What would happen if you could control, manage or create these outcomes rather than letting them trigger their response?
With NLP you are learning how your mind works, how it creates a chemical reaction that triggers a response and how it results in your behaviour. By understanding what motivates you, how your mind is programmed and the subconscious patterns and beliefs that run your daily decisions, you are able to enhance what’s working well, change what isn’t working well and better create the outcomes that you want in work and life.
Understand what motivates your client, colleague, or family member, and how he or she thinks and makes decisions. Communicate better to create the outcome that you want with people.