I have recently been asked by my friend Mike Adams, expert on sales and revenue optimization, my input on the topic of peak performance and executive self-leadership.
Female executives still have plenty of barriers to break down and they need support and the right tools to remain successful and to prevent burn out.
Find out in our interview answers to the following:
- How does one tap into her highest potential and the potential of others?
- What are the key elements that enable sustainable and high levels of performance?
- What do we need to look for in the corporate world as to the signs of being drained or in a slump?
- How do we tap into our potential energy?
- What impact does this have on a) personal performance and b) to the business?
- What do you advise people do when they catch themselves exhibiting one or more of these symptoms?
- What strategies can female executives/leaders employ to manage their emotional energy and maintain peak levels of performance?